IOWA FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for IOWA. A food handlers card from eFoodhandlers®, a national leader in food safety education, should be a required ingredient in the entree of each food handler in IOWA. Cooks, servers and even dishwashers rely upon the training of eFoodhandlers to put important food safety concepts in their hands.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent IOWA
WEST DES MOINES►
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $10
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
eFoodHandlers makes it easy for businesses in IOWA to manage food worker training. Manage employee transcripts, determine status of training needs, or set a payment account with quantity discounts.
For Government Agencies
eFoodHandlers works cooperatively with Government Agencies to provide food safety on behalf of local IOWA jurisdictions. This includes custom websites, referral programs and pay-for-click advertising.
Those Needing Help
eFoodHandlers commitment to education is an integral part of their mission statement for IOWA. This means eFoodHandlers will provide free & low-cost services to schools, non-profits and those who are economically challenged regardless of their ability to pay.